2015 Christmas Tree Sales
The 2015 Christmas Tree sales are on. The order form can be downloaded here: BSA 2015 tree order form.
Fundraising Question and/or Suggestions?
Carol Anne Mc Guinn is the Troop’s Fundraising Advisor
Are you in charge of a fundraising project?
Here are a few important procedures (Carol Anne will assist with this):
- Decide on dates & details of Fundraiser
- Review St. Peter Chanel’s Policy and Procedures packet for ministry fundraisers.
- Complete the St. Peter Chanel Fundraising Proposal (included in the packet) as soon as possible. The last possible date to turn in to SPC is one week before the SPC Finance Council meets which is the last Monday of the Month. Remember this needs to be done for the Finance Council meeting at least 60 days before your proposed fundraiser. You can hand deliver proposal or scan the completed form and email to the email address on the form. Note: Approval from St. Peter Chanel is required to hold a fundraiser.
- Need to advertise it in the church bulletin? Please follow the instructions on SPC Website.
- After the fundraiser, complete the final report (included in the packet) giving results of fundraiser to St. Peter Chanel within 30 days of the conclusion of the event.